Smarter real estate investing
Peak Financial Partners, Inc. is a private real estate investment firm specializing in a multi-strategy investment approach, with deals spanning a variety of debt and equity transactions in virtually all real estate sectors nationwide. Offering debt options, Joint Venture and Preferred Equity structures. Our experts deploy their field-tested experience to help private investors sort through the complexities of the real estate business, make the right decisions, and maximize the value of their assets.
Why choose Peak Financial Partners, Inc.?
- We leverage our keen understanding of markets and advanced investment strategies to minimize risk and maximize the value of your assets.
- Our innovative financing packages provide portfolios of any size with capital for acquisitions and purchases. We specialize in distress debt restructuring with construction projects or rehab opportunities.
- Our investment professionals are selected for their unique expertise and experience in all real estate sectors, including office, multifamily, residential and retail. Our asset management services include due diligence, data compilations, and real estate valuations.
- We bring together a powerful network of best-in-class companies to provide a wide range of real estate services. No matter your need, our real estate professionals can deliver results.
- Our clients are our first priority. We focus on establishing long-term relationships, built on trust and respect.
Delivering solutions to advance your investment priorities
Peak Financial Partners, Inc. continues to expand its interest in new real estate sectors as market trends evolve and opportunities arise. We believe value creation in real estate is dependent upon understanding markets, thorough underwriting, and a strong management team. As part of the Peak Corporate Network entities, we are recognized for identifying high-yield acquisition opportunities as well as profitable exit strategies for investors looking to sustain profitable returns.
What sort of investments do we offer?
- Categories: Senior Debt, Junior Debt, Whole Loans, CMBS, Equity, REO, Special Situations, Direct Purchase, Joint Venture Relationships
- Real Estate Asset Types: Office, Multi-Family, Retail, Residential, Hotel, Industrial, and Land Development
- Geographic Focus: Nationwide
- Typical Investment Size: $2 – $50 million
- Typical Investment-to-Value: 50% to 80%
- Typical Holding Period: Six months to five years